Kaishan Compressor’s KRSB series of belt drive compressors includes machines ranging from 10 HP to 50 HP in power. All can be counted on to deliver reliable, economical performance in a variety of industrial applications. Sophisticated programmable controls and other advanced features provide additional flexibility, while low maintenance requirements keep operating costs down over the life of the unit.
Choose a Kaishan Compressors belt-driven compressor to power air tools in manufacturing operations or automotive repair centers, or for heavy-duty industrial applications. We stand behind our products with a five year warranty.
Key features and benefits of our KRSB series belt compressors include:
- An advanced belt drive system that eliminates energy loss and increases bearing life
- A laminar flow inlet valve that increases output while minimizing pressure drop, making performance more reliable while saving energy
- An SKK series air end with an asymmetric 5 / 6 rotor profile and grinder rotor technology for tighter clearances and improved lubrication
- Standard safety features such electrical shrouding, full guarding for all rotary components and an internal spillage containment system
- High efficiency air intake filters that offer excellent dust capture without impeding airflow, making the system more efficient overall
- 316 stainless steel control tubing, a premium material with a longer life than nylon or copper, leading to lower service costs, increased reliability and less downtime
- Sophisticated controls with built-in alarms to alert you when your unit isn’t running the way it should
- Standard sound deadening enclosures for quiet operation
- From the ground up, Kaishan Compressors have designed the KRSB series to offer reliable performance at an accessible price point. Download our belt drive air compressor brochure for detailed specifications and more information about the benefits of choosing a Kaishan Compressor product.
HOW KAISHAN COMPRESSOR’S PRODUCTS SAVE YOU MONEY
Advanced technology doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t benefit your bottom line. At Kaishan Compressor knows how crucial compressed air is to your operation. We also know you have a choice in air compressors and that choosing wisely is key to running a successful business. Belt drive air compressors save you money in several ways:
- By keeping the initial capital investment low, thanks to their vertically integrated supply chain
- By being economical to run on an ongoing basis, thanks to their low energy consumption and flexible, low-speed operation
- By being easy to maintain, thanks to their use of high-quality components that require service less frequently
- By incorporating advanced safety features that prevent on-the-job accidents and minimize your liability
- By keeping productivity up, shift after shift
PROVIDING GREEN SOLUTIONS FOR OVER 90 YEARS
3921 Vero Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21227