The KRSP series of direct drive compressors from Kaishan Compressor offers industry-leading performance in an economical package. Units range in size from 20 to 500 horsepower, delivering capacities up to 2,453 CFM. All feature a single-stage, rotary screw design, and include our patented SKY air end. Keep reading for more information, or contact the Kaishan Compressor office directly to speak with a representative.
Our single stage direct drive air compressors offer several long-term benefits, including:
- Improved energy efficiency: All direct drive models feature low-speed operation with a 1:1 gear ratio that eliminates transmission energy loss, as well as a SKY air end and laminar inlet valve to deliver maximum power with minimal waste. Together, these features make our direct drive compressors some of the most efficient on the market.
- Exceptional reliability: KRSP compressors feature premium components such as 316 stainless steel tubing and triple discharge bearings that have a longer service life than cheaper alternatives. As a result, our products will deliver reliable performance, shift after shift, with lower maintenance costs.
- Better uptime: By combining power and reliability, our compressors help your operation stay productive for longer. Heavy-duty isolators minimize wear and tear over time, and a variety of cooling features maintain an ideal operating temperature to reduce the risk of overheating. Best of all, when routine maintenance is required, accessible components keep downtime to a minimum.
Together, these features make our KRSP direct driven compressors one of the most cost-effective options on the market today. In addition to being accessibly priced, they are also economical to run on an ongoing basis.
Other notable features available on our direct drive compressors include:
- A sound deadening enclosure that keeps noise to a minimum and reduces the risk of occupational injury
- A range of standard safety features such as guards for all rotating components, shrouds for all electrical components and an internal spill containment system
- Three-stage tangential oil separation to prevent direct oil impingement and lower dust contact, reducing the risk of contamination and wear
- A fully digital control system that allows for sequencing and remote monitoring of system performance, while providing alerts and protecting the unit in the event of a fault
- Centrifugal fans that deliver even air flow and more efficient cooling
- Our exclusive ‘Ultra Web’ air filter that removes particles as small as five microns
PROVIDING GREEN SOLUTIONS FOR OVER 90 YEARS
3921 Vero Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21227