The KRSP2 series is Kaishan Compressor’s line of two-stage air compressors. They design these high-performance units from the ground up, evaluating each component for reliability, efficiency and optimized operation. Several models offer power ratings from 100 to 500 HP and working pressure from 100 to 190 PSI. T also stand behind our products with one of the best warranties in the business, with lifetime coverage on the air end and five years on the major components.
PERFORMANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON
All Kaishan Compressor products are known for their reliability, and the KRSP2 series of two-stage compressors is no exception. Some of the features that make their compressors one of the most durable on the market today include:
- High-performance electrical wiring, including on all cables and converters
- 316 stainless steel control tubing, delivering longer life and better corrosion resistance than copper or nylon
- Three-stage tangential oil separation, which keeps dust and other contaminants from wearing out precision components
- Triple-discharge bearings with increased load carrying capacity
- Single-pass oil coolers and aftercoolers that minimize thermal stress
- A premium IE3 motor housed in IP-54 casing for protection against dust and moisture
- Heavy-duty isolator mounts that reduce the impact of vibration while the unit is running
- A centrifugal cooling fan that delivers operating temperatures at all times, preventing moisture from accumulating in the system
When your compressor isn’t working reliably, your business suffers. Investing in a quality product is the best thing you can do to minimize unanticipated downtime. With a Kaishan Compressors product, you also benefit from easy access to serviceable components which ensure that, when work is needed, taking care of it won’t disrupt operations for too long.
AFFORDABLE TO BUY, AFFORDABLE TO RUN
World-class reliability is just one of the ways Kaishan Compressor products save you money. Kaishan’s dual-stage air compressors feature several innovations for reducing power consumption and keeping operating costs to a minimum. A direct-drive motor and air-end allow for low-speed operation, while a laminar flow inlet valve minimizes pressure drop for enhanced efficiency. Ultra Web air intake filters provide fewer restrictions and fuller air flow, while digital controls give users more options for automation and fine-tuning that will further improve efficiency.
VSD models feature Variable-Speed Drive technology, which gradually increases motor speed when required to maintain steady system pressure. This eliminates starting spikes and lowers air demand. In tests, KRSP2 two-stage compressors with VSD technology were shown to deliver energy savings of up to 35% compared to fixed-speed models.
PROVIDING GREEN SOLUTIONS FOR OVER 90 YEARS
3921 Vero Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21227